Toby Tuesday Competition
Starting on Tuesday 8th December, Toby the rat is playing hide and seek around the Curious Incident website.
For the next 2 Tuesdays, he’ll be hiding in various places around the website and we’re challenging you to seek him out and let us know via Facebook or Twitter where you’ve spotted him.
Each week we’ll be picking 1 lucky winner to receive a pair of tickets to The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time in London’s West End.
Keep an eye out for the below image of Toby on Tuesday 8th December and Tuesday 15th December across the website!
Terms & Conditions
- For a chance to win on Facebook, you must comment on one of our competition posts with the location you spotted the above image of Toby the Rat.
- For a chance to win on Twitter, you must tweet the location you spotted the above image of Toby the Rat tagging @curiousonstage and using #IFoundToby
- The competition will run in 2 parts, running on the 8/12/15 and 15/12/15
- The competition will close at midnight on each day (8/12/15 and 15/12/15)
- 2 winners will be chosen at random from all correct answers (one on 8/12/15 and one on 15/12/15). Each winner will win 2 tickets to any Monday-Thursday performance of The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time for a performance between 04/01/16 and 10/03/16 (excluding week commencing 15/02/16).
- Tickets cannot be exchanged for any cash or other alternative and are strictly subject to availability.
- No travel or other expenses are included in the prize.
- The winners will be notified by 18 December 2015 and will then have 28 days to claim their prize by responding to The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time on Facebook or Twitter. If they have not claimed the prize by this time, another winner will be chosen.
- You may enter as many times as you like.
- The competition creator’s decision is final.
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.