Show us your #CuriousPets for a chance to win tickets.
We want to see how Curious your pets are, whether it’s an inquisitive iguana, a snooping spaniel or a curious cat share your photos on social media for a chance to win.
The winning entry will be chosen by the Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time London cast to win 2 tickets to the West End show and a surprise goody bag.
Check out some of the entries so far:
Terms & Conditions
- For a chance to win on Facebook, you must comment on one of our competition posts with a picture of your pet looking a little bit curious or mischevious.
- For a chance to win on Twitter, you must tweet a picture of your pet looking a little bit curious or mischevious tagging @curiousonstage and using #CuriousPets
- 10 entries will be shortlisted by The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time’s Marketing team, 1 winner will then be chosen by the London cast. This winner will win 2 tickets to any Monday-Thursday performance of The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time and a surprise goody bag.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged for any cash or other alternative and are strictly subject to availability.
- No travel or other expenses are included in the prize.
- The competition opens on 29/06/15 and ends at the end of the day on 01/08/15.
- The winner will be notified by 7 August 2015 and will then have 28 days to claim their prize by responding to The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time on Facebook or Twitter. If they have not claimed the prize by this time, another winner will be chosen.
- You may enter as many times as you like.
- By entering this competition you are agreeing to allow The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time to use your pictures on our social media channels.
- The competition creator’s decision is final.
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.